This policy covers how Cultural Trends treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information about you that is personally identifiable but is not otherwise publicly available.
Collection of information
- If you browse through the site without providing us any personal information, we will gather and store some information about your visit. Information such as IP address, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access our site, pages you visit, and if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website can be gathered. The information will not identify you or be tracked back to you in any way.
- When you register with us you have to give personal information about yourself such as name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, address. Once you register with Cultural Trends and sign up to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Cultural Trends automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Cultural Trends cookie information, third party links that you have accessed through our website and the page you request.
- Cultural Trends uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Cultural Trends displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- Cultural Trends does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the advertisement.
- Cultural Trends lets other companies/advertisers that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Cultural Trends’s cookies.
Cultural Trends safeguards your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our websites combine industry-approved physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected though it’s life cycle in our infrastructure.
Your account information and preference
- You can edit your account information anytime.
- You reserve the right to send communications to us or make a post and review on the site with reference to the products purchased or sold through the site.
Changes to the private policy
This website (http://www.culturaltrends.in) is owned and managed by DeeBee Web Services Pvt Ltd, 120, Indira Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248006. Alternate brand name used for Cultural Trends is eUttaranchal